Reply To: THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET Reply To: THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET

HamburgerBob
Participant

@thedre
This must have been a traumatic life experience for you.
You weren’t like this 2 year’s ago and it obviously has taken over your entire life.
I have a feeling that you’re losing sleep over this as well, and you know this whole trying to convince people thing isn’t good for your health/blood pressure.
There is nothing we can do about their agenda except be ready to protect ourselves when the time comes, whatever it is.
Most of us already know we’re being lied to anyway by our governments/world leaders.

I was in the worst health ever when I was watching all kinds of hidden agenda/end of times videos for a few years.
Now its like fuck it, just enjoy each day as it comes and strengthen your personal relationship with your God, and your family. I trust in God and live a , for the most part, a stress free life now.
You know you were a happier person before you got all into this, I just hope you don’t forget about what’s really important in life that’s actually in your control.

To good health!
Cheers