Reply To: Please Be Kind To The BG Females On International Women’s Day 2018

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Please Be Kind To The BG Females On International Women’s Day 2018 Reply To: Please Be Kind To The BG Females On International Women’s Day 2018

Lord Wankdust
Participant

@illegalsmile55

I loved “She’s gone back to whorin'”. “Suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, suck the corn off a cob…” The lyricism and poetic genius with which Americans are capable of immortalising their women knows few bounds – well more accurately none. The John Hiatt song which slid on after it (“Walk On”) is rather fucking fine and righteous to my ears tonight.

The Nectarine No 9 were a bit Velvety, a bit Beefhearty but very much their own marvellous creation. I saw them live a few times in Edinburgh in the 1990’s. They made a full-on, truly wonderful album called “Saint Jack” (the title track is worth the value of admission alone but the whole thing is a joy). Their singer Davy “fucking” Henderson still makes and releases great music with The Sexual Objects.

It is a desolate landscape round these parts. The sticks is a great, quiet place to bring up a kid. It can kind of kill everything else though. My annual night out is Parent’s Night at my son’s school. I shit ye not. Does no harm to remember to dream sometimes.