Reply To: THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET Reply To: THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET

karmen40
Participant

@rayf
Whoa, so im assuming (because you didnt say exactly) that the other two died? If so, my condolences.
Every dog i have had that died, the experience effected me profoundly.
That you got two more of same breed, says a lot.

Yeah, Addiction (benzo especially) had me indulging in some bizzare, obsessive, and time consuming behaviours. This may be a common theme with benzo addicts – it may not?
Although this class of drug cause just as much devastation… they have MUCH less referable study around their use and abuse.
I know one thing – it took me MUCH longer to withdraw from benzodiazapines than it did from Heroin.
It All seems like a fuckin bad dream now

I agree with your sentiment “Remember SOB brothers…were brothers.”
But I think, to bastardize a George Orwell quote, “..but some brothers are more brotherly than others”.

And i DO care – its just that lately, events have had me lean towards reserving more of my care for those who are being insulted, belittled, and (in the case of @theprotocolsofzion) downright conspired against.

It will all pan out… ONE way or the other.
Or it wont?

Anyway, im looking forward to seeing pictures of “the Gruesome Two-point-onesome” 🙂
Best regards pal