Reply To: THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET Reply To: THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET

Mr Spock
Participant

Ok this is better evidence for Flat Earth. I see a straight line, no curvature. I won’t use the counter argument that the curvature is too small to be detected by the eye. But as you can clearly see, there is only outer space above. It’s not easy to imagine this Firmament that is separating the waters above Earth from that below Earth.

The second video below actually shows curvature, but admittedly this is due to the lens used ok.
But again. Upwards is just a void, not the Firmament. Looks like outer space to me.

However I cant explain the parallel movement of the sun to the same spot on the Earth as the camera pans.
But it is showing a spinning Earth right? A point scored for both Flat Earth and Round Earth?