Reply To: REAL SCIENCE = (TESTED &PROVEN),, VS. PSEUDOSCIENCE = (THEORIES, or, UNPROVEN)

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events REAL SCIENCE = (TESTED &PROVEN),, VS. PSEUDOSCIENCE = (THEORIES, or, UNPROVEN) Reply To: REAL SCIENCE = (TESTED &PROVEN),, VS. PSEUDOSCIENCE = (THEORIES, or, UNPROVEN)

thedre
Participant

In This Second Part Of My Mini-Series I Will Add A Couple Of More Questions for all of You S.O.B.’s To Ponder On.
I AM ADDING SOME GOOD RECOMMENDED BOOKS, NON-ESTABLISHMENT, NON JEW-BIASED, OR DISINFORMATION-AGENDA BASED ONES.

#2- ASK YOURSELF THIS HONEST QUESTION,,,
What could Possibly Keep us all Breathing Everyday??? But More Importantly,, What Is Stopping Our Air, Oxygen, Water, or Even Our whole Earth For That Matter, From Getting Completely Sucked-Out Into The Vacuum Of Space, In A Nanosecond????

NASA THEMSELVES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN COMPLETELY UNABLE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION WHEN ASKED IN THE NOT SO DISTANT PAST. BUT COMMON SENSE, AND SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTS DICTATE, THAT *ONLY*,,,, **ONLY**,,,, AN EXTREMELY SUPER-SOLID TYPE
OF SEPARATION BARRIER BETWEEN THE TWO, COULD *EVER* BE CAPABLE OF ACHIEVING, (OR MORE PRECISELY) PERFORMING SUCH A MONUMENTAL TASK OF KEEPING US ALL SAFE, AND BREATHING. AND THAT IS ONLY IF,,,”THIS OUTER-SPACE” THAT WE ALL LOVE AND DREAMED ABOUT EXPLORING AS LITTLE KIDS, EVER TRULY EXISTED AT ALL, TO EVEN BEGIN WITH.

AND I SINCERELY SAY THIS BECAUSE, TODAY’s NEW, TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED, NIKON P-900 SUPER HI QUALITY DIGITAL CAMERA, EQUIPPED WITH ALMOST LIMITLESS ZOOM CAPABILITIES, HAVE CAPTURED OUR SO-CALLED STARS,,, PLANETS,,, SUNS,,, AND MOONS, IN A WAY SEAMS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. NOW THIS IS WHERE MANY OF YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THINGS ARE ABOUT TO BECOME, A LITTLE STRANGE, AS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU’s WILL NOT RESONATE WELL WITH WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED IN SCHOOL, SEEN IN YOUR SCIENCE SCHOOLBOOKS, OR WATCHED ON THE EVENING NEWS. BECAUSE IT TURNS-OUT THAT WE HAVE BEEN DECEIVED, YET AGAIN,,, BUT THIS TIME ON A HUGE SCALE.

BECAUSE THESE LIGHTS THAT WE SEE IN THE NIGHT SKY, HAPPEN TO BE, THESE SONO-LUMINESCENT,,, BALLS OF PURE ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY,,,, THAT ARE CAUSED, AND CREATED WHEN SOUND-WAVES PASSING THROUGH OXYGEN MOLECULES, or (IN LAYMEN’s TERMS) DIFFERENT SIZED AIR POCKETS THAT CAN BE VERY LARGE, TO A TINY BUBBLE, THAT ARE EITHER, TRAPPED IN THE FIRMAMENT ITSELF, OR HAVE DISLODGED FROM IT, ONCE THEY BECAME ENERGIZED BY SOUND EXPLOSIONS, THAT WERE CAUSED, AND CREATED BY SPRITES WHEN IGNITED BY STATIC ELECTRICITY, THAT BUILDS-UP, ONCE THE UNDERSIDE OF OUR MORE THAN 77% PURE OXYGEN MADE FIRMAMENT BECOMES OVERWHELMED WITH TOO GREAT OF AN AMOUNT OF CONDENSATION THAT HAS BUILT-UP ON IT’s UNDERSIDE.

In part #3 I WILL SHOW YOU’S ALL, WHAT EXACTLY THEY LOOK LIKE,,, AND SHOW YOU’s THAT THEY *ARE NOT* AND HAVE *NEVER BEEN*,,, TERRA-FIRMA, MEANING THAT (THEY CANNOT BE LANDED UPON, OR EVEN WALKED-ON,) BECAUSE THEY CONTAIN NO MASS WHATSOEVER. AND FINALLY, I WILL SHOW YOU’s 100% PROOF BY AN EXPERIMENT THAT REPLICATES THESE BALLS OF ENERGY THAT GO ON SEEMINGLY FOREVER, AND BURN MANY TIMES HOTTER THAN THE SURFACE OF OUR SUN, UNTIL THEN,,, CHOW BROTHERS.

**********THIS IS END OF PART #2 OF MY MINI-SERIES**********