Reply To: What does the size and shape of your cock- head say about you??

Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls What does the size and shape of your cock- head say about you?? Reply To: What does the size and shape of your cock- head say about you??

ADDENDUM!!!!

I have had many people question me about this theory with most asking about a certain part of it.

Let me just confirm,my readings emphasize that it is the vacuum created by the glans that helps remove semen not the actual glans physically scooping itself.

I hope this clears things up a bit.i would like to mention that a dear friend has pointed out that there is confusion here about this matter.

Also i would like to mention,that the theory does not preclude rape as being the reason why lots of semen has to be sucked out. Another dear friend was mortally offended as i did not point this out sufficiently. My only defence was i was not writing for a name science journal but for a light-hearted forum.

So to confirm, i am not saying that the only reason for the theory is unfaithfulness . The theory does allow for evolution to have occurred for a woman’s partner to be able to remove some of the rapists semen .This of course allows the woman to have children with the partner SHE chooses.

I hope this clears it all up.

Nems