Reply To: A picture of a college girl naked in her dorm

Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls A picture of a college girl naked in her dorm Reply To: A picture of a college girl naked in her dorm

lady-lexis
Participant

For reals? You do seem to have gotten lucky!

I have a girlfriend that I’ve known from school days. When we started going on nights out, getting changed in eachothers rooms etc, I noticed that she had a distinct fishy odor. Now, being a realist, I was aware that any girl can have a ‘not so fresh’ day but this has persisted for at least 10 years! In fairness, I think it’s a legitimate medical problem. Recently, I was at her hen party and we were sharing a room. We haven’t really seen eachother regularly or gone out for several years. She came in drunk, stripped naked and promptly fell asleep. Honestly, the smell was astonishing! I had to leave the room and sleep on the sofas in the kitchen!

Now, she is getting married (hence the hen party). Which leads me to ask myself everyday, HOW CAN HE PUT UP WITH THE SMELL?! From what she tells me, their sex life is very healthy… which means that he’s not just getting a whiff from across the room, he’s TASTING it!… Sometimes I lie awake thinking about it. And vaguely smelling it in the back of my nostrils.

Sorry for the essay, just talking shite because I’ve had a few sherbets tonight!

@hopingfornemesis