Reply To: Describe sexual encounter you regret or were forced into

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Describe sexual encounter you regret or were forced into Reply To: Describe sexual encounter you regret or were forced into

Lord Wankdust
Participant

@lady-lexis

Please do not feel the need to apologise for her desperate actions. She was obviously suffering from some kind of clunge-frenzy. I just happened to be there. Norn Irn was a deeply disturbed state at the time (1987) and in some ways I see her fizzing beaver-fever as a fish-scented manifestation of the weird dissonance which prevailed Norn Oirish Society during those troubled years. Aside from this incident, all of my years in Norn Irn were happy ones and I still think of the place in a very positive and groovy way. It is nice to hear from a resident. You look a bonny thing and you should slap your man across the face with your dumpy tits from time to time. Do not let your love wither on the vine.

I shall not name and/ or shame. The shame is all mine and I carry it with me still. She had blonde hair by the early 1990’s and had it cut fashionably short for her newsreading duties.

I was a UUC student and living in Portrush. The incident happened here.. I think the toilet window on the upper floor is still open, venting the room from my toxic morning-after beershit all those years ago.

I can smile about it now but at the time it was terrible. And of course nowadays I would give my right arm for ten minutes of such attention from the hairiest, dumpiest hippocrocadogapig.