Reply To: REAL SCIENCE = (TESTED &PROVEN),, VS. PSEUDOSCIENCE = (THEORIES, or, UNPROVEN)

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events REAL SCIENCE = (TESTED &PROVEN),, VS. PSEUDOSCIENCE = (THEORIES, or, UNPROVEN) Reply To: REAL SCIENCE = (TESTED &PROVEN),, VS. PSEUDOSCIENCE = (THEORIES, or, UNPROVEN)

thedre
Participant

I Would Like To Take This Opportunity To Sincerely Thank All Of My Good Friends, And Their Channels, Who Have Helped Me So Much in the last Few Years, While On My Journey To Discover Our Real Purpose In Life, And The Possibility That We Could All Have Been Deceived For So Many Years In Believing That We have all been Living On This Ball Earth. But With All Of Your dedication, Hard Work, And Your Persistence while investigating this, Many Lives Were Changed as a result of all of your (Well Presented video Proofs) i am forever indebted to *YOU,s ALL* as a result of myself having Discovered This Incredibly Important, And Mind-Opening Flat-Earth Truth, because of them! Because Without This Truth, I Would Have Discovered **How So Good, And Free One Can Really Truly Feel** Once Finding-Out 100% Certainty,(THAT WE LIVE ON A FIRMAMENT COVERED, GOD-CREATED, INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED FLAT-EARTH):)

**SO KUDOS, AND THANK-YOU ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK, AND DEVOTION TO THE GREATER GOOD OF MANKIND!**

ERIC DUBAY,,, JERANISM,,, ROB SKIBA,,, ODD TV,,, immune2BS,,, scrawny2brawny,,, WILLIAN GUZMAN,,, CELEBRATE TRUTH,,,

MRTHRIVEANDSURVIVE,, SERBIAN CONSPIRACY,, PLANATE VERITAS,, ZETETIC FLAT EARTH,, WORLD HISTORY OFFICIAL,, AAU,,

FLATEARTH FLATWATER,,,

And Finally,,, BRIAN MULLIN,,, This Incredibly Intelligent Engineer Who brilliantly Explains (In Layman’s Terms)
His Amazing Video Documentary Series Called, **Balls-Out Physics!** Now This Mind-Blowing series Takes A Detailed Look
At All Of The Many Inconsistencies, and Absolute Impossibilities, that the Globe-Earth-Theory World Establishments Have Managed to Completely, And Utterly Indoctrinate Us With, And Did So For Over 500 Long Years Now. This True Look At How This Global Deception was Ever achieved to begin with Gets Completely Blown-Out Of The Water, Because of the experiments conducted with measurements, and calculations Is also Loaded With Testable, and Repeatable data therefore Filled With **100% Scientifically Proven Materials** That i Strongly Recommend Watching!