Reply To: THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET Reply To: THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET

karmen40
Participant

Sorry guys
But i, Myself am NOT an expert in spamming other peoples topics with video URLS.

That is the reason for all the jibber-jabber scripting phrases and symbols appear on my above comment.

In an attempt to help you all see the video – click the ” pic.twitter.com/2J9usVCNpI ” link in that comment.

If you are using chrome, you can just watch it just buy clicking the “play” arrow
If you are using firefox or IE, playing is not always possible by just clicking/tapping on the play arrow.
THEREFORE….pleas click the link – then when the twitter page/video appears – click the drop-down arrow next to “Follow” tab… then click “embed video” – – – in the “preview” that appears after this – the video should play just fine (click the double apposing arrows for full screen)

THIS PAGE HAS BEEN PURPOSELY SPAMMED WITH VIDEOS, so as to destroy this forum topic by squeezing bandwidth to the point where it takes the page TIME to load. Please Be patient…. and let the page and its contents load — therefore defeating the intent of the person who Spammed the topic, and broke BG rules by doing so.
“100% MEGA-Proof” of the claim ive just made : http://www.bestgore.com/members/thedre/activity/293419/#acomment-293469

OH, & PS – Great forum topic, @theprotocolsofzion