Reply To: THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET Reply To: THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET

karmen40
Participant

@thedre
First of all, i went to a C of E school – and had christianity rammed down my (our) throat every day for years, so i assume that was also “BULLSHIT THEORIES TAUGHT AS FACT IN SCHOOLS” too? you agree?
Cant have it both ways, @thedre
Or are you going to pick and choose which parts of MY education, (in schools thousands of miles from you) were “BULLSHIT THEORIES” and which parts were “100% MEGA-PROOF”?

IM “jealous”???!!! I just have no fucking words for this hahaha!

I have watched lots of “your” videos. I mean…whadda you want? a fucking “like” button? a fucking “YaY! i watched dres video” button? Why do you just assume that people have not watched your videos (then abuse people) just because they dont comment on those videos? your behaviour regarding this is narcissim in its fullest.
As it goes, one or two had a couple of decent points. But Most were full of ludicrous THEORIES, The “mathematics” involved was just ridiculous (Eric Dubays version of calculating cirvature for a sphere would create an infinate parabola…NOT a circle or sphere),and NON proved that Eart is flat.

NO -Dont put words in my mouth- I am NOT “Saying that you also Spam your Own Forums”

But seeing as you bring it up, i will address this. Your skills online are very much below that which your self obsessed character allows you to believe.
When You made your own “…TRUTH THATS HIDDEN FROM US ALL..” Forum page and filled it with videos, you DID NOT KNOW AT THE TIME that this would squeeze bandwidth and stop the page loading…. it took MANY BG members to TELL you this “please dre, its hard for you forum page to load, STOP posting so many videos” and such similar comments

SO, With you new found knowledge that too many video URLs jams-up a page you proceed to fuck up others forum topics (that dont follow your adgendas)
BUT WORSE THAN THAT, you admit to doing so, and conspire to continue doing so.
again, the proof: http://www.bestgore.com/members/thedre/activity/293419/#acomment-293469
And YOU accuse OTHERS of being two-faced, and speaking behind backs/scenes? Now THAT is a “A Fucking Joke”!

By the way: The comment you made against the “shlomo” kid was fucking disgusting. For a man of our age – you should hang your head in fucking SHAME.

I was sincere in my comments to you trying to help. After this, EVERY post (3 or 4??) i have made calling you out as an abusive bully has been made IN REPLY TO YOU, and has been TAGGED WITH YOUR NAME.
NOTHING other that what ive said TO you, has been said behind the scenes/behind your back.

We can keep going DRE, you can keep making posts calling me names and addressing nothing.
I am articulate, I stay on topic, i address each issue raised in your vitriolic comments against me (rather than name calling and accusing without basis), and i do my research.

What YOU need to realize my “friend”, is that your own words are your worst enemy on this site.

Big smile Andre…BIG SMILE! 🙂