Reply To: WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW THE EXACT DAY OF YOUR DEATH AND TYPE IF YOU COULD?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW THE EXACT DAY OF YOUR DEATH AND TYPE IF YOU COULD? Reply To: WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW THE EXACT DAY OF YOUR DEATH AND TYPE IF YOU COULD?

thedre
Participant

@eraserhead-2
You never cease to amaze me, my little beloved B G Brother! Your intelligence for an 18 year old is epic. And furthermore,,, only someone like yourself would think so deeply, while diving into this topic & subject so vigorously,,, “”well just about any subject,that is lol”” and come up with such a cool, and other possible scenario cheating death altogether.

But if it was your day to come home with our God, than i’m not so sure that he would let you get away with this, but i’m sure God Himself would have a chuckle, at your well though out attempt to not join him, and next thing you know, you trip going down the stairs knocking you out, and Mom, Dad, Neighbor, would throw you in the car for a fast, reckless panic drive to the hospital, taking them with you.

I Know,,, i suck, lol, but who knows eh??? He Is The Grand Master our Loving God Bother!
Love you man. 🙂