Reply To: Feminist News Goes Berzerk When Man Does What Woman Have Done for Aeons

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Feminist News Goes Berzerk When Man Does What Woman Have Done for Aeons Reply To: Feminist News Goes Berzerk When Man Does What Woman Have Done for Aeons

lady-lexis
Participant

@empty-soul
I don’t think there’s anything particularly wrong with a woman seeking a partner with good financial prospects if that’s what she wants? Isn’t that a biologically sound practice? Provided she’s willing to hold up her end of whatever relationship both are looking for, what’s the issue?

I definitely agree it’s harder for the average working class male to have those long term earning prospects, what with uncontrolled immigration and the demise of traditional industry here in the UK anyway. Like @itsplaster, when I met my now husband, he was unemployed and I was still finishing up with University. I didn’t really spare a lot of thought to his earning potential at the time but I knew he was smart and capable and that at least combined, we’d do ok if we decided to go the long run.

I don’t have any women in my acquaintance that have made any issue of how much money their partner has or might have, possibly because I know a lot of working women with their own means. I don’t doubt the gold diggers exist but I don’t know any.