Reply To: Female Army Recruit Shouted At By Instructor, Hurt Feelings Abound

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Female Army Recruit Shouted At By Instructor, Hurt Feelings Abound Reply To: Female Army Recruit Shouted At By Instructor, Hurt Feelings Abound

Lord Wankdust
Participant

@lady-lexis

My old Dad was machine-gunning Japs and liberating their hell-on-earth prison camps when he was 18. His regiment made their way down through Burma and Singapore through 1944 and 1945. He waded ankle deep in blood, flesh and bits of bone in a sports arena in the City of Singapore where the Japs had entertained themselves pounding prisoners to pulp. They lined them up in queues. They had competitions. It had taken them weeks apparently. Then the Japs attempted to make their escape.

Weeping was not an option for the regiment my father was in. They dropped troops 10 miles ahead of the retreating Japs. Jeeps, trucks and cars were used to cut the bastards off. My old dad is still alive at 96 years old. He barely spoke of it for 70-odd years, let alone wept. Though weep he probably should have and no-one would have blamed him for it or held it against him. He spoke to me about it all at length a few years back. I think because he feared he would forget as his memory was beginning to fail. In a cruel trick of Fate, today his memories of all those years back are still fresh as a daisy, but now he doesn’t know what day it is and cannot remember people’s names.

This miserable whine-bitch would have (like you suggest) died of dehydration weeping at the wrong brand of soft toilet paper supplied to her before the campaign began. I can scarcely find words.