Reply To: The Dynamic Of Dating a Young Single Mother?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies The Dynamic Of Dating a Young Single Mother? Reply To: The Dynamic Of Dating a Young Single Mother?

Refuse2Renig
Participant

Terry Terry Terry…You ask how to avoid getting played by this woman, but the link you posted is a step-by-step guide on how to play her. Do you see the irony in that? I’m going to take a wild guess and say you are a genuinely nice guy who is looking for a LTR, but you’ve been hurt before and are now trying to prove your ‘Alpha'(asshole) self so it doesn’t happen again. If so, the MGTOW and PUA sites aren’t the place to be studying tactics. I might be old-fashioned at the ripe age of 33, but in my day being on some ‘real man shit’ meant being able to take care of and protect those you care about. Things like ‘turning her into a bowling ball’, ‘never babysitting’, ‘never paying for anything’ etc. isn’t my idea of being Alpha, it’s someone who lacks maturity and is irresponsible. Nothing wrong with that if that’s who you are, but don’t expect to gain a lot of respect from her and certainly don’t expect her to be faithful to you. The minute she meets someone who can actually provide the things she yearns for for her and her child, she’ll be gone with the wind.