Reply To: The Dynamic Of Dating a Young Single Mother?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies The Dynamic Of Dating a Young Single Mother? Reply To: The Dynamic Of Dating a Young Single Mother?

Terry3xo
Participant

Great responses here you all have something to add and I value your opinions, perspectives and [email protected] you are right I have been been hurt before of course and basically I guess it really could go anyway , I’m not looking for a Fuck buddy type thing cause if all it is , is sex , then I don’t want that. that’s really the only thing I’ve had. I would rather stay abstinent (its been more than a year for me) and keep masturbating really. I mean if an attractive woman was throwing herself at me its not like I wouldn’t but I don’t and won’t seek that out. Probably only time will tell though because I know I could be the best man I can be and still get cheated on or played, I’m not a player. I’m in the game for long term female companionship. Hookups would be cool but I tried it before and a lot of things go unsaid and emotions develop on one side usually so I’d just rather avoid that.