Reply To: Privileged Bimbos Expect Pussy Passes –> Denied by Gordon Ramsey

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Privileged Bimbos Expect Pussy Passes –> Denied by Gordon Ramsey Reply To: Privileged Bimbos Expect Pussy Passes –> Denied by Gordon Ramsey

lady-lexis
Participant

Quite right @eraserhead-2. In my estimation, a real man is one that doesn’t depend on anyone for survival, not one that ‘sits on the couch’ all the time and expects things to be brought to him (that is what an infant does). Saying that, I’m all for the traditional household. I left my job to help my husband with his business and since he’s the major breadwinner now, I try to make his life a little easier by looking after business admin as well as most of the domestic duties. When we were both working and contributing similarly to the household budget, then we shared the chores a bit more. I don’t see it as any different from the business side, we’re a team.

The important thing is, I do not prostrate myself before him in servitude lol. We appreciate what we do for eachother and he is perfectly able to make himself a meal if I’m away.