Reply To: A fairly accurate depiction of modern American society

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events A fairly accurate depiction of modern American society Reply To: A fairly accurate depiction of modern American society

Terry3xo
Participant

@eraserhead2 ahh yes its a western society thing for sure.
The gym thing is annoying I haven’t went to the gym in years but when I did people would sit on a machine/ bench texting in between sets and alot of people get butthurt when you walk up and ask if you can work in your set, like they own the machine. I’m using a cellphone to type this because I have nothing else but I am very conscious about my use and actually I have not had a cellphone except for a few brief periods during my adult life. I would never subscribe to a contract company or anything like that or probably buy a cellphone of my own, my mom actually bought this and my straight talk plan because I wouldn’t buy one and she worried about me . lol. The Roman Empire stuff is interesting I’ve never really researched it or learned about it except maybe in middle school history class but I wasn’t at all interested about stuff like that back then.