Reply To: Gore videos are not the only thing that gives me reality check on BG

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Gore videos are not the only thing that gives me reality check on BG Reply To: Gore videos are not the only thing that gives me reality check on BG

#122900
Rouge Kitty
Participant

You’re right. I’d say 90% say shit just for shock value and the perverse joy of confrontation. (Nothing like total anonymity to let your true asshole personality shine through.) The other 10% are most likely contributing to the very gore we all come here for. Which do you think provides more of a reality check? the 90% full-of-shit-ers? Or the 10% potentially dangerous?