Reply To: Female Army Recruit Shouted At By Instructor, Hurt Feelings Abound

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Female Army Recruit Shouted At By Instructor, Hurt Feelings Abound Reply To: Female Army Recruit Shouted At By Instructor, Hurt Feelings Abound

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

And that is why I like you @itsplaster. Sorry I get a bit too personal sometimes… I’m a bit out of touch with society this past few years, I guess it takes a tow on anyone.

I know very little on armed forces so I appreciate immensely people who share their knowledge and personal experiences in here. Thanks for all that contributed.

As for the point you bring… well, Yes! A combat soldier who goes to battle caring a ton of gear on its back needs to be able to carry a fallen comrade out of danger. It is no easy task and similar requirements can be expected from firemen also, ense(?) my rant with you in the past. On a different point of view, there are plenty of posts in the army (dentist/nurses/doctors/engineers/drone pilots/etc) that don’t require so much physical strength so there is plenty of room for women, but this affirmative action that insists women are as good as men in EVERYTHING can be very damaging. Periods, as you say, are very easy to deal with and a migraine (which can affect anyone) are as much incapacitating. Men are not war machines by nature, we are all humans. You should be proud of your hubby. Thanks Sweety. As far as I dug there is no hair cut requirements for combat women and make-up only limits some color, red among them. For men, most forbid facial hair, except a few special forces detachments… But it depends on the country. As far as I learned in here British Armed Forces have become way more politically correct than their American counterparts.