Reply To: **THE MOST IMPORTANT, YET SIMPLEST EXPLANATION OF EVERYTHING**

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events **THE MOST IMPORTANT, YET SIMPLEST EXPLANATION OF EVERYTHING** Reply To: **THE MOST IMPORTANT, YET SIMPLEST EXPLANATION OF EVERYTHING**

thedre
Participant

@doubleAtripleX

And it’s all good @TripleX as i truly understand The reasons why you think that the possibility that we could be living on a Flat, and Motionless Earth is just totally absurd, and even a ridiculous one, lol.

And i sincerely respect your point of view on this (What Must Seem Like A Completely Retarded Topic) for you, but i do not blame you one bit for doing-so my Good B-G Brother. And i honestly say this because there was a time, “And Not So Long Ago” that i thought “Exactly” as you do now, on this Strange Matter/Topic that for over 500 Years Now, has been called The Globe-Earth Theory.

And it Was Only after spending many, many years unlearning all that i had learned in grade School,,, The Discovery Channel’s many Documentaries,,, and all the T.V.programming of The Fake Moon Landings,,, not withstanding their Mainstream-Media’s Propaganda Machine, that i was finally able to start fresh again!

So by slowly, and meticulously relearning everything about our Mother Earth, including it’s true shape, it’s origin, and hopefully, how it all works. But this time, i was able to do so on my own terms, and i was able to do so by using good old fashion *True-Proven-Science* (And Not) simply by using some Baseless-Pseudoscience-Theories Instead, which is what This 500 Hundred Year-Old *Globe-Earth-Theory* has always been solely based-on.

And once i started reading a slew of non-fictional books about the true shape of our home, including,,, William Carpenter’s 100 Proofs Earth Not A Globe,,,Eric Dubay’s 200 Proofs Earth Not A Globe, just to name a few, it completely changed my perspective on how our Plane”t” really worked, and encouraged me to continue down The Rabbit-Hole, until the Proof was just to great to ignore.

World renowned Map Maker, Marine Surveyor, and Accredited Ship Captain James Cook,,, Yes Captain Cook, lol, sailed around The Flat Earth in 1776 logging his whole journey which was 65 thousand miles around the Antarctica Ice Wall, that took him and his crew-mates over3 1/2 years to complete. Then, in the early 1800’s James Ross, another Surveyors, map maker, & accredited Ship Captain also sailed around The Circular Flat-Earth covering the same distances as Cook, but it took him a little longer because his Ship was much smaller so he had to make frequent stops in many different continents/Countries to resupply.

These 2 above noted are only a very small amount of the many true accounts of voyages around the Flat-Earth that were well documented, but then well hidden by the worlds establishments in order to continue with their Globe-Earth lie. So i set-out to uncover truth to what “I Thought I Already Knew” and did so by using nothing but hard work, and the wealth of information at my disposal because of my 35+ years in the construction industry, and combined with a sheer determination to know, or uncover The Truth. So by doing my own research, using “ONLY” methods that can be observed,,, tested,,, repeated,,, measured,,, so instead of just by blindly accepting The Massive Amounts of Indoctrination/Brainwashing by he Worlds Establishment, i discovered the Truth. I Hope that you will to brother, as You Also deserve nothing but Truth! Below are 3 awesome video’s full of incredible information if you wish to check them-out.

Take care my friend,,,
Andre.or A.K.A.
The-Dre. 🙂