Reply To: White Woman Who Falsely Accused 2 Black Men of Rape Now Accuses Police of lying

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies White Woman Who Falsely Accused 2 Black Men of Rape Now Accuses Police of lying Reply To: White Woman Who Falsely Accused 2 Black Men of Rape Now Accuses Police of lying

lYUNGHITLERl
Participant

Lol. Choosing a slave master doesn’t mean you aren’t a slave.
as for the author, I am not siding with him, I’m sharing his report. Also, if you haven’t noticed, I am IN EXTREME favor of segregation! But, that includes male and female segregates. Then we prove once and for all. Who is superior and better suited for decision making responsibilities. Boy do I wish that would happen.

I have made one life changing serious mistake in my life at 19. But, I was accountable and have since corrected and become a better man since then. I was responsible for MY actions, perceived or legit, and made the adjustments to not let it happen again…… I cant say society forces most to account for theirs mistakes, besides a time out here and there. With accountability comes conviction, and purpose and those kind of qualities in people and more, are the ones I want to be segregated with.

To conclude; I personally know of non German and non white Nazis. And I think it is wonderful. Of course, I do not agree with violence so that aspect is not condoned by me.