Reply To: White Woman Who Falsely Accused 2 Black Men of Rape Now Accuses Police of lying

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies White Woman Who Falsely Accused 2 Black Men of Rape Now Accuses Police of lying Reply To: White Woman Who Falsely Accused 2 Black Men of Rape Now Accuses Police of lying

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

I like your hat @hopingfornemesis, but when in open discussion, sometimes you have to work with the common public understanding of things. Last time my parents where here, we passed in front of the High Indian Commission building and they have swastika on the outside. Upon showing it to my parents… they were quite shocked, but I explained to them. Appropriation, but the red in his shirt is a red flag 🙂
Hitler himself is not blond.. but I still find difficult to grasp Indians as Aryans/Caucasians, and I’m sure most of those who claim to support the Aryan race think of all of them as niggers, despite genetics proving otherwise. Well, more or less… there are darker Indians that belongs to a different race and this boy looks dark enough to be Dravidian, or at least mixed.
Many nationalities fought at the side of the Axis, they have divisions from every conquered country they controlled, many Spanish people fought with them and more, but India overwhelmingly fought with the Brits. Amazing how they didn’t earn their independence during the conflict but waited until after. Churchill had very little respect for them.