Reply To: Are men less tolerant of homosexuals?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Are men less tolerant of homosexuals? Reply To: Are men less tolerant of homosexuals?

Empty soul
Participant

I must admit that whereas I am tolerant of homosexuality in general because what consenting adults choose to get up to behind closed doors is of no concern to me I do nevertheless find that I very much disagree with gay adoption.

There is a number of reasons for this. The first is that many homosexuals lead a very hypersexual lifestyle wherein they engage in drug taking and reckless sexual behaviour, usually involving gay orgies and such. This is no lifestyle to raise a child within.

The second is that kids with two gay parents are going to get bullied relentlessly at school by their peers. They will also grow up knowing how abnormal their home-setting is compared to that of their peers.

In the above, kids with two gay parents are going to get isolated pretty quickly. They will also become maladjusted and suffer mental illness more than most as a result of their twisted childhood.

Children often get fucked up from being raised by single mothers as it is. Two homosexuals raising kids will take that fuckery to a whole new level.