Reply To: Are men less tolerant of homosexuals?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Are men less tolerant of homosexuals? Reply To: Are men less tolerant of homosexuals?

Death Pod
Participant

@emptysoul

You’re most likely correct about adopted kids of same-sex couples being bullied or singled out but do you think that those gays that are doing drugs and blowing random guys in the bathroom at the club are the same who would even want children? I’m not disputing the existence of those particular homosexuals but I’m not sure they’re the settling down type. Maybe I’m naive but I’ve known plenty of gays and lesbians and they were mostly just like straight people. Ranging from the irresponsible partiers with no interest in children or marriage to the, rather conservative, professional minded “family man,” (meaning he just wanted a normal life with his partner, I don’t necessarily remember him expressing wanting children). I agree that the lifestyle you described is not suitable for children but I’m just not convinced it’s the same group of homosexuals who are wanting children. I could be wrong though.