Reply To: Be truthful. What do you really think about Sub-Saharan Africans and why?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Be truthful. What do you really think about Sub-Saharan Africans and why? Reply To: Be truthful. What do you really think about Sub-Saharan Africans and why?

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

Well said, some cultures are better than others.

The same is true in America. My city, Baltimore, used to be a thriving beautiful city until black people started taking over the neighborhoods. Now it is a violent shithole anywhere you go. Baltimore is not the only American city to end up like that.

There are many reasons and factors in addition to some black peoples’ proclivity towards crime that brought these cities to their current state but I won’t go into that.

All violent crime, assault and property crimes that I have been a victim of were at the hands of a black person.

So, America has it’s own culture problems that we need to address before taking on the world’s immigrant diaspora. I want to protect and preserve American culture.

That means keeping dysfunctional cultures out of America. The same is true about Europe, lest all countries become shitholes, there will be no quality of life for anyone anywhere unless you’re wealthy.

So we’re all in the same boat on this issue, it’s something worth fighting for and holding governments accountable for.