Reply To: WHAT WAS THE WORST MOST VIVID DREAM/NIGHTMARE THAT YOU HAVE EVER HAD

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health WHAT WAS THE WORST MOST VIVID DREAM/NIGHTMARE THAT YOU HAVE EVER HAD Reply To: WHAT WAS THE WORST MOST VIVID DREAM/NIGHTMARE THAT YOU HAVE EVER HAD

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

Sorry to correct you @alois, sleep paralyzes all of us have. It’s what keeps us from sleepwalking when we dream of physical activities. Upon further investigation I have to agree with gaylord @svarg26, nicotine is an excellent food for your brain. Many reports suggests that nicotine doesn’t make you dream… instead, it allows you to remember the dreams you had. Still.. I wouldn’t call them dreams but nightmares… that often woke me up all sweaty during the night. And it still doesn’t explain why I don’t have similar results with smoking or vaping. I’m really sorry @itsplaster have been attacking you during your sleep… in my dreams she tends to be more sensual and caring than in reality. 😛 As for Aliens and shit like that… EXCELLENT POINT! In the end it all comes down to some form of chemical imbalance in our brains that are way more apparent in our sleep. Scientifically we know very little about dreams, REM a sleep in general.