Reply To: Be truthful. What do you really think about Sub-Saharan Africans and why?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Be truthful. What do you really think about Sub-Saharan Africans and why? Reply To: Be truthful. What do you really think about Sub-Saharan Africans and why?

haydolf_hittler
Participant

i honestly think as the numbers grow there will be race wars eventually.i am actually ashamed that london is now so fucked, and everyone knows its because of niggers. the news earlier featured a woman who got so much acid dumped on her face by a nigger in broad daylight she died from the infection 11 days later. they are not improving or even coming close to making a positive impact in the UK. The children of the UK are no longer safe so i say fuck it its time the military (who are there to protect citizens) either round up and deport them all or shoot them to make UK citizens safe again. if this matter is not dealt with now then only civil war will come of it all. Very dangerous times in the UK and europe and all because of 3rd world feral subhuman good for nothing immigrant scum.