Reply To: Gynocentrism

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Gynocentrism Reply To: Gynocentrism

illegalsmile55
Participant

@masterplan
Of course I wouldn’t damage balls because my hair was pulled. We both know what we’re talking about here, right? A woman scratching your back during sex would not qualify as a reason to grab her tits and squeeze them unless she didn’t stop scratching when asked to, then yes, squeeze the Fuck outta them titties! Same as a ball kick or squeeze would not be cool because you pulled my hair. Just as we women don’t know what it feels like to be kicked in the balls, you don’t know what it’s like to be overpowered by a much stronger person (a man) and be honestly afraid for your life. So we agree, not cool to ball kick unless you are honestly afraid for your life or safety. But I can assure you, if a man was on top of me and squeezing my tits until I cried, and would not stop when asked…how would I know what he was going to do next? I don’t know if you’ve ever been truly afraid for your life, but I have…and there would no more fair fight…and, I have really long limbs and unless the guy was 6’7, I can reach his balls. 😉