Reply To: Societal Misandry in the Anti Male World DUH

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Societal Misandry in the Anti Male World DUH Reply To: Societal Misandry in the Anti Male World DUH

Mr Spock
Participant

There generally is a lot of societal misandry in the world.

Dating: Women generally have unlimited dating options, even for whatever time of the month it is for them.
Mens choices are limited. It is fashionable for women to complain about the quality of men out there.
What the media won’t do is highlight men who are complaining about the quality of women out there, i.e. landwhales, plain women, carousel riders, cougars, princesses, etc.

Work: The notion that a woman has to be twice as good as a man to get recognised, is false. They only need to be three-quarters as good. I’ve worked in female environments. They are less qualified, less driven, take more holidays, work less overtime and less eager to share knowledge than I am. There is a reason for gender paygap.

I’m not a woman-hater by the way. I see them as equals. The above is a Spock-style observation of how the world does work.
I may have to go MGTOW one day, but I don’t really want to. Someday I hope to find a decent woman from the haystack.