Reply To: Female Cops Block Traffic to Harass Male Cyclist for Slowing Down Traffic

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Police State Female Cops Block Traffic to Harass Male Cyclist for Slowing Down Traffic Reply To: Female Cops Block Traffic to Harass Male Cyclist for Slowing Down Traffic

Empty soul
Participant

I will have to disagree with you on this one Mark.

In all my years of driving I have seen time and time again just how dangerous the middle of the road cyclists truly are.

You get them on 40 mph roads riding right in the middle at 10mph and this causes tailbacks.

Drivers then attempt to overtake the cyclists which of course means that they end up crossing onto the other side of the road and into the path of oncoming traffic. No surprise then that now and again this creates head-on collisions, often resulting in injury and death.

The above could easily be avoided if the cyclists just kept to the side of the road so that faster moving vehicles can overtake with ease.

In my experience it is usually libtards and SJWs that cycle down the middle of the road whilst there is a tailback of angry, horn blowing motorists behind them. They do it on purpose because they are cunts of the highest order and are no doubt fighting against the oppressive, white privileged patriarchal road system or some shit.

Judging by the limp wristed voice and bitch like tone coming from the cyclist in the footage he is most likely both a libtard and an SJW who no doubt failed his driving test 8 times in a row and now resents the very same drivers he once dreamed of belonging to.

My only issue with the police on this one is that they too sat themselves in the middle of the road and blocked traffic. They should have pulled up in front of him and got out.

The cops in general are guilty of a lot of draconian type shit, granted. However, dealing with unreasonable libtard cyclists causing tailbacks is not one of them.