Reply To: THE REASON WHY I, AND YOU'S ALSO SHOULD HATE THE TALMUD & THE ZIONIST JEWS.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events THE REASON WHY I, AND YOU'S ALSO SHOULD HATE THE TALMUD & THE ZIONIST JEWS. Reply To: THE REASON WHY I, AND YOU'S ALSO SHOULD HATE THE TALMUD & THE ZIONIST JEWS.

Great post, Dre. Great post. I’m surprised it’s not full of replies as of yet. Perhaps it’s due to the weekend (I hope), and more people will still read it and learn something from it.

I checked all the sources you posted, all solid regarding this particular subject. As for my contribution to this great post of yours, I will recommend a documentary about the ones behind the curtains – Europa: The Last Battle. As a matter of fact, it is not only a documentary but THE documentary about the subject. It is over 12 hours long and therefore packed with tons and tons of information regarding the whole history of jewish infiltration in Europe and in the rest of the world as well, and how it affect as all to this very day. No other documentary, article or whatever can provide such extensive research about this important subject all in one place.

I have spent countless hours studying this subject for the past year, and I still study it every time I get the chance, and I must say that I took the time and fact-checked every single piece of information this great documentary offered (except the ones I already knew were true) and it is all as solid as rock. This documentary is an eye-opener, the ultimate red pill. It is a public service to the world, to share all of this important information. All of this “forbidden knowledge”.

The reason this documentary is not as famous as it should’ve been? You guessed it – censorship from Jewtube. After all of the censorship being done by Jewtube was exposed and complaints against it grew, they developed this new tactic in 2017 (or late 2016) where instead of taking a video down they claim it was considered “offensive” or “hate speech” and put it in a limbo, where the video won’t display the views, likes, dislikes, comments, related videos and it won’t show in the related videos of some other video you might be watching. You can only find it by typing the video’s name in the search bar.