Reply To: THE REASON WHY I, AND YOU'S ALSO SHOULD HATE THE TALMUD & THE ZIONIST JEWS.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events THE REASON WHY I, AND YOU'S ALSO SHOULD HATE THE TALMUD & THE ZIONIST JEWS. Reply To: THE REASON WHY I, AND YOU'S ALSO SHOULD HATE THE TALMUD & THE ZIONIST JEWS.

It is our duty to share this documentary, and any kind of similar thing that promotes freedom and truht, every single time we get the chance. It even has an entire part (the 8th one) dedicated to debunking the Holohoax, and they’ve done it better than any Holohoax documentary I’ve ever seen – which were more than a few. This particular part is also great as a standalone red pill regarding the Holohoax, perfect for proving your point about this subject to people who are still sleeping or only beginning their journey towards the truth.

Without further ado, watch the documentary with attention when you have the time, my friend Dre and every other BG member interested as well. I don’t care if it is going to take you a week, a month, or half a year, just watch the damn thing and learn from it, and then tell me when you’re done. It is a bitter pill, very hard to swallow, but it is worth it – and of uttermost importance. You’re going to thank me later.

Below, the 3 short trailers of the documentary and then its 10 parts.