Reply To: Happy Rae Carruth Day

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Happy Rae Carruth Day Reply To: Happy Rae Carruth Day

@svarg26

The “Jesus was not a Jew” debate is something I didn’t mention, I specifically mentioned the Talmud and the Old Testament.

The death cult created by jews didn’t exist before the crucifixion of Christ, and “jews” (whatever that means) didn’t exist before the year of 1775? You always surprise me, Svarg. Always. What about all of the pogroms, revolts and signed laws against jews that took place during the Middle Ages, or even before that during Antiquity?

If you are somehow insinuating that the jews post 1775 are any different than the jews that came before, you are deeply mistaken. The ones manipulating things from behind the curtains right now are the same ones who tried to manipulate things during the Middle Ages and way before. Christianity has become an international religion, and you also are deeply mistaken if you think jews didn’t have a hand in orchestrating that.

“They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race.”
– Voltaire, 1771