Reply To: ANIMALS OUR TRUE BEST FRIENDS, AND GOD'S CREATURES

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Funny and Cute ANIMALS OUR TRUE BEST FRIENDS, AND GOD'S CREATURES Reply To: ANIMALS OUR TRUE BEST FRIENDS, AND GOD'S CREATURES

Lord Wankdust
Participant

I should say that I actually had a strange Dolphin experience 18 years ago. This completely true.

I was on a tour of a couple of Hebridean Islands (Jura and Islay). The Lady Wankdust was with me in one of the stadial interglacial periods. She was off Pony-Trekking and I was sunning myself on the rocky point at the end of the long beach at Kintra Farm Campsite.
Kintra Farm Islay

I had recently purchased a video camera. As I ate my sandwich on the sunny rocks a big dolphin hoved into view just a few feet away. Sudenly there were what seemed like dozens of the fuckers all arcing through the sparkling waves.
I booted up my camera and swung this way and that way trying to catch them through the viewfinder. They rounded the rocky spur I was standing on in quick time as I stood filming. Then they set off into the distance along the massive bay towards Bowmore.
When we got back to Edinburgh I set up the video camera to play the footage on the TV in our living room. Although jerky and not exactly wildlife TV standards it was fascinating to see the creatures as they seemed to be playing and cavorting with one another. It was only when I slowed the footage down to half-speed that the true horror became obvious. They were playing a sort of ball passing game – with a baby seal.

I might see if I can dig it out and digitise it by burning it to a DVD disc then boot it up on YT for you guys. They never showed you that kinda fun on Flipper.