Reply To: WHAT IS YOUR ABSOLUTE WORSE PET-PEEVE THAT DRIVES YOU INSANE, & WHY???

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health WHAT IS YOUR ABSOLUTE WORSE PET-PEEVE THAT DRIVES YOU INSANE, & WHY??? Reply To: WHAT IS YOUR ABSOLUTE WORSE PET-PEEVE THAT DRIVES YOU INSANE, & WHY???

thedre
Participant

That so, so true Girl as this has also happened to my Wife, & I, and on quite a few occasions. Most Kids are so damn rude, and Selfish today, that they just seem to have Like Absolute Zero Respect for anyone but them Selfish selves, and that truly makes me sick, To My Stomach.

In The early Nineties,,, We would be fired on the spot, and Quickly, Might I Add, if we even Attempted To Get Away with just A Tiny Fraction Of The Shit That They constantly get away with Nowadays!

I Would love to Grab One Of Those Real Asshole of a Smart-Ass Teen, whether it was A Young Prick, or A Little Bitch by the Scuff of the Neck, and Bitch-Slap Him/Her Right Across The Face,& Real Hard,like A Bell-Ringer just to wake them the fuck-up to what the real world will be like once they leave mommies basement if they ever do.

And That Would Also Be a good lesson that would surely make them think twice before Ever Disrespecting Another Respectful Adult, or Elder Ever Again! And as A Bonus,, Man that would Feel So Darn Good,,,No??? lol. 🙂 After all the years of rudeness that we have put yup already in our lifetime. My Children Would Have Never,,, Ever, have Disrespected Their Mom, Or I Like So Many of These Kids Do today!