Reply To: Cat jumps from 3rd floor and hits hits head on a rail and lands on the floor

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Cat jumps from 3rd floor and hits hits head on a rail and lands on the floor Reply To: Cat jumps from 3rd floor and hits hits head on a rail and lands on the floor

thedre
Participant

Yea, my Good B G Sister, @Illegalsmile55 i remember it well. And that was also a post that many, except for A Very Few Sick Cunts (That We Unfortunately Still Have On Here) Just Seam To Love getting others upset. And Just Like (GOOD-TROLLING-BABIES),,, they defend-it by saying stupid Shit like,,, It,s Educational*,lol, lol!

There are Millions, Upon Millions of other Worldly Topics Instead Of Dying/Dead Animals that are Also Very Educational, but “KIDS WILL BE KIDS” And play the,,, lets get people upset game, and see how bd we can attempt to make them look like when they Get Pissed.

But being that they get off getting under other embers Skin,And Seeing Their Reaction,, they ask their buddy to post-it Instead Of Doing-It Themselves, knowing Damn-Well that His (GIG WAS UP) And That After All the Negativity Purposely posted on my Previous Forum Page Related To Animals, “HE WOULD BE CALLED ON IT”

*******WHAT A FUCKING GAME PLAYING COWARD********