Reply To: Flu Vaccine Causes Cancer And Is Ineffective – FDA Virologist Dr. John A. Morris

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Flu Vaccine Causes Cancer And Is Ineffective – FDA Virologist Dr. John A. Morris Reply To: Flu Vaccine Causes Cancer And Is Ineffective – FDA Virologist Dr. John A. Morris

thedre
Participant

Because of the many advances made in the treatment of heart-diseases, & Cancer, The need for longer, and more past money-sucking treatments, that they just had to be made-up for it, and come up with another way to make people sick. So with These Disease causing flu-Shots,, I Truly Believe that they have made lots of money with it. And This Is Why my Whole Family, & I, have steadfastly Refused to Take The Flu Shot, no matter how much our family Doctor, or Pharmacy push-it.

And when i tell them that in the past 15 years or so, we have never gotten sick from the flu but we have seen many, ()Especially Cathy At Work) who get it every year that get sick as A Dog, but too fucking brainwashed to listen to Her, saying That if they did not get the flu shot,, their Doctor said that it could/Would have been much worse, maybe even fatal in us Older Individuals, lol. Holy-Fuck Mark,, Can You Believe that nonsense, and complete crock-O-Shit Fear-Mongering Bullshit??? Can People Be So Fucking Lost To Not See It???