Reply To: Flu Vaccine Causes Cancer And Is Ineffective – FDA Virologist Dr. John A. Morris

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Flu Vaccine Causes Cancer And Is Ineffective – FDA Virologist Dr. John A. Morris Reply To: Flu Vaccine Causes Cancer And Is Ineffective – FDA Virologist Dr. John A. Morris

@illegalsmile55

Well reminded, you’re completely right. In some places proof of vaccination is not only mandatory in the healthcare area, but several others such as registration for entering school, college and university. They also require it for athletes and trips to other countries. The latter depends where you’re going obviously. You wouldn’t want to go to Africa without some Ebola protection or something of the sort, now would you? Btw, why the fuck would you want to go to Africa anyway?

I’m currently taking a radiology technician course (I’ll graduate next year) and vaccination is required for starting the residency, which obviously needs to be completed before graduating and being able to work in the trade. Some people in my class didn’t have their vaccination cards with them, either because they never had one or because they lost it. I’m assuming this happened to a lot of other people in other classes too. They had to take every single “mandatory” vaccine there is if they wanted to enroll, all in a short period of time. I can’t see how this would possibly do any good to someone.

Wankers!