Reply To: Man Calls Cops Because of Break-in, Cops Show Up and Beat Him to Death

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Police State Man Calls Cops Because of Break-in, Cops Show Up and Beat Him to Death Reply To: Man Calls Cops Because of Break-in, Cops Show Up and Beat Him to Death

Reminds me of the Australian woman who called the police in Minneapolis only to be shot by a hand-wringing Somali cop who was”afraid for his life”.

There is no doubt that the police forces in the US are being rapidly militarised. I firmly believe that this is a bipartisan plan. Both Dems and Republican politicians have a vested interest in it being so.

Making up the political elite of the country, they are the most vulnerable to abrupt revolutionary violence. They have caused this too often overseas themselves so know how it will play out.

They are not stupid;they know China has taken over manufacturing,the beginning of the end of US miltary pre-eminence has started and that there will be many angry,hungry middle and working -class men baying for blood. It will happen and I think we will see the Second US Civil War soon .