Reply To: The proof "Flat Earth" is wrong

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events The proof "Flat Earth" is wrong Reply To: The proof "Flat Earth" is wrong

thedre
Participant

God-Bless These Poor Uneducated, & Indoctrinated by Pseudo-Science As they Do Not Know What They Do. 🙁

Because (I Truly Feel Sorry) For These EVIL-NASA C.G.I. Believing,,, Completely Indoctrinated, Children of God, That Believe In Utterly-Unexplained Magic, as everybody knows,,,That *THE TRUTH-HURTS,* Always,,, And You Can Truly See The Evil, and The Anger Associated with it, that Has Taken Them Over, & lies Within them.

So Much so, that when Their Magical,,,and their C.G.I.-Based,,,(Spinning-Ball-Earth-Theory) Is Brought Fourth,,, Or “For A Lack Of Better Terms,” Brought Into Question,,, The Evil Inside Them Takes Over, And The Scary Fact Is That It Is Vividly Displayed In Them, is Quite Frighteningly Evident. 🙁

@Masterplan

You are doing “NO Favors” to Global Zionist-Jewry,,, and Their Freemason Sock-Puppets, by not Utilizing Your *GOD-GIVEN* Natural Senses. Because In Order For Yourself To Do So,,,, Your “POOR-SELF” Has To Be Able To First,,,

#1- Feel,(With Your Heart),,, but in order to do so you must reactivate your soul first my POOR-POOR-MAN!

#2- And Secondly, You Must Then Learn To See Again, (instead of just looking) With Your Very Own Eyes!

#3- And You Must Be Able To Hear & Distinguish The Difference Between The People With A Voice Of Reason Like Older, And Wiser Men, *Who Have Themselves* Spent Over (A Full Decade) Investigating,,, Observing,,, Testing,,, And Repeating A Slew Of Proven Experiments, Therefore (Exposing The Ultimate-Truth),Instead Of Listening, And Believing These Lying, And *Extremely Evil* NASA-MAGICIANS, Who “HIDE-GOD” From Us All While Stealing All, Or Most Of Our Money, While Doing-So.

And They Do This By Simply Using Their Vast-Amount Of Fish-Eye-Lens-Cameras,,, And Fake Rockets That Have NEVER BEEN To Space In Order To Fool, Young, Ignorant Soul-Less Guys (Just Like Yourself), You @Masterplan In Order To Advance Their Cause, While Creating Fake-Footage, Or Data. But You Must First,,, Forget All Of (Your Space-Folly) If YOU EVER Want To Discover The Truth.

#4- As For Earning Frequent Flyer Miles Earned,,, I “Personally Know” Of Only Tow People,,, (2) Who Has Flown, or Has Traveled The Skies More In Their Lives, Than Yours Truly, and that is Mark, And Our Heavenly God Himself.

I WILL CONTINUE PRAYING FOR YOU AND, I WILL ASK OTHERS TO DO THE SAME FOR YOU, IN ORDER FOR US TO HELP YOU, AND YOUR MISSING/LOST SOUL @Masterplan AS THEY HAVE POISONED-IT, AND STOLE-IT FROM YOU YOUNG-BOY!! 🙁