Reply To: The proof "Flat Earth" is wrong

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events The proof "Flat Earth" is wrong Reply To: The proof "Flat Earth" is wrong

thedre
Participant

阿洛伊斯

THIS IS,,,,,(ALOIS,s) **LIE** AND HIMSELF CALLING **ME A LIAR IS RIGHT BELOW**

“ANOTHER 45 VIDEO PROOFS, AND MORE OF THE BRILLIANCE OF (ERIC DUBAY) IS BELOW,,, ENJOY! 🙂
American University Professor (Retired)”????

(Stop spreading lies, Andre.)

Eric Dubay is no retired university professor. He never made it beyond the bachelor’s degree; unless, of course, you mean the University of YouTube, i.e, the one that you yourself got your doctorate from.

NOW,,, ***(ANDRE,s REPLY/ANSWER) TO ALOIS LIES AND DECEPTIONS***

THIS IS AN EXERT TAKEN FROM THE LINK BELOW!

View Eric Dubay’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. Eric has 3 jobs … Teacher. Chulalongkorn University. 2006 – 2012 6 years ..

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericdubay/

Actually Wang-Chung It Is *YOU* THAT (I CAUGHT LYING A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO) On My New, And Informative Forum Page About Eric Dubay Not Teaching At A University. REMEMBER WHEN YOU, & OTHERS RIDICULED ME, & CALLED ME A LIAR??

SO EVERYBODY HAVE FUN TONIGHT,,, EVERYBODY WANG-CHUNG TONIGHT WANGA-CHUGY LIED AGAIN TONIGHT. LIAR 🙁 ME HAPPY 🙂

But It,s OK Cause A Permanent, & (Swift Stop) Will Be Put To This VERY SHORTLY IF IT CONTINUES,, JUST WATCH & SEE!

🙁 YOU ARE A SICK MAN THAT NEEDS PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP FOR YOUR LIES MAN! 🙁

EVERYBODY HAVE FUN TONIGHT,, EVERYBODY WANG-CHUNG TONIGHT,, CAUSE WANGA-CHUGY & BUDDIES LIED AGAIN TONIGHT.