Reply To: THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET Reply To: THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET

illegalsmile55
Participant

I just reread this entire thread, after having to reload it umpteen times…and it surely makes me feel sad. I wanted to bring up uncle dilf and the gang to andre, to remind him how painful it is to be called ‘pedophile’, and now he threatens members with banning, like this is his own personal site, and nobody better ‘mess ‘ with him,or call him a liar, but allow him to call other members ‘jews’ or ‘shills’ by not agreeing with HIS philosophy. Just Fucking sad. A place many of us go to for a laugh and to escape the insanity that is life on this big blue beautiful marble. Thanks for nothing.
No one is talking behind your back @thedre. Your paranoia tells me something is deeply wrong with your thinking, all I see are real friends trying to reason with you, to remind you of better times, but still you come back to this and dare people to disagree with you. I’ve noticed you have many times tried to draw emptysoul into this argument, and being the smart guy he is, he avoids giving you an answer on his beliefs. I dare say, if he believed the earth is flat, he would’ve said so. By the way, I’ve wasted a few hours of my life watching your “100% proofs” the earth is flat. I still believe in a global earth, but that shouldn’t make me anyone’s enemy, and if it does, you weren’t my friend to begin with.