Reply To: How School,s Of Indoctrination Use Your T.V. To Continue Brainwashing You!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health How School,s Of Indoctrination Use Your T.V. To Continue Brainwashing You! Reply To: How School,s Of Indoctrination Use Your T.V. To Continue Brainwashing You!

karmen40
Participant

@thedre
Didnt we agree not to reply? for ME – that means not mentioning each other also, andre?

But NO – you again are mentioning me in a negative light… and mis-spelling my name on purpose so you can make accusations without me getting the tag

” Then Right after that @kaemen40 calls ME Ashit Disturber and an inconsiderate to others asshole and shortly after tell me to Fuck-Off, or Fuck-You. Waas That Not A Lie? as i was the one who had to hide to post 2 video,s when i don,t have to hide nothing,,, fuck-all Lisa but i did exactly that to keep the peace, and to not upset my B G Family. And HE Has The Gull To Call Me Inconsiderate??? ”

YES i said “fuck you” – and this was because you called me and others “brain damaged2 in a forum.

I DID NOT call you a “shit disturber” and i have never called you an “asshole”.
THE PROOF, For all to see: https://www.bestgore.com/members/hopingfornemesis/activity/416790/

YET AGAIN, Your words are your own enemy
STOP telling LIES ABOUT ME ANDRE.

this is the first time ive mentioned you since we made agreement not to reply
Yet YOU continue to make veiled inuendo regarding me – and, TELLING LIES about me.

STOP please.