Reply To: How School,s Of Indoctrination Use Your T.V. To Continue Brainwashing You!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health How School,s Of Indoctrination Use Your T.V. To Continue Brainwashing You! Reply To: How School,s Of Indoctrination Use Your T.V. To Continue Brainwashing You!

thedre
Participant

Ok Guys,,, Give-It A Break Now Seriously. Even Though I Know That You’s Will Still Want To Get The Last Word/Insult-In, & Want To Trow-In The Last Little Bullshit You’s Could all Muster-Up Together as The Demolition Crew,,, I Couldn’t Be Bothered Replying To It Anymore, Cause The Phishing Season Is (NOW CLOSED) on Andre, A.K.A. (The-Dre),, Done.

And Thanks For Yet Another One Of My Forum Pages, That I Spend So Many Hours Working-On Behind The Scenes for by Collecting From My Old Bookmarks, And Saved Pages, then Uploading hours of hand picked content,And Some Of It “Brand New Content” In Order To Present Something that is At Least What I Deem (Is Half Decent) And Am Proud Of, Cause Of My Lack Of Writing Skills. And When I Think Of All The Hours That Iv’e Spent Working On It,,, Only To Having-It Completely Turned Into A Shit-Show In Less Than 48 Hours, Is Quite Heart wrenching, and becoming quite tiresome.

So Now’s Your Time To Shine,,, Or Your Day In The Sun, or Whatever You’s Want To Call-It. So Give-It Your Best Shot, And Get It All Out, As You’ve Already Completely Ruined Yet Another One Of My Forum Pages, and Something (That You’s All Know) Is Near, And Dear To Me. GOD You’s Must Be So Happy Inside Eh?? You Cold Heartless Bastards, Always Ganging-Up On Me, And Constantly Doing-So at Every Turn, No Matter If I Chose To Post Privately, and Incognito In Order To Not Offend, or Not To Not Hurt Others, Or If I Post it Publicly It Makes Absolutely No Difference Whatsoever! As Your Mission Is To,,, And Has Always Been To,,, Make Me Look Stupid, And Nothing More. So Here It’s ALL YOURS NOW,,, So Knock Yourselves Out,,,Cause I Am Done.
I Am Tired Of Fighting For Truth And Iv’e HAD ENOUGH, SO I,M OUT, AND FOR GOOD!

So Thank A Bunch Yet Again B G Brothers, And Sisters!
Thank-You,
Andre.