Reply To: Post your favourite quotes, proverbs, aphorisms along with your own expositions

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History Post your favourite quotes, proverbs, aphorisms along with your own expositions Reply To: Post your favourite quotes, proverbs, aphorisms along with your own expositions

“There’s no good or bad, just the stuff inbetween.” – Me 30 seconds ago as of writing this.

I don’t know how the hell I’m supposed to fill in the other requirements so I’ll just explain it. No one is perfectly good or evil, we all have a mark on our record and no one has only marks. No path will ever be wholly true. No path will ever be entirely false. No criminal was always bad. No saint was always good. Guilty or innocent, the charges are trying to invent a whole that can’t exist. We want a 1 or a 0, a yes or a no. We want a line, and we want to be on one side of it. But no one is on one side of anything. We want the sense of security. That man is a criminal and I am not. I am better. That woman is a slut and I’m a virgin. I am better. That kid is poor and I am not. I am better. That human is different. I am better.