Reply To: How School,s Of Indoctrination Use Your T.V. To Continue Brainwashing You!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health How School,s Of Indoctrination Use Your T.V. To Continue Brainwashing You! Reply To: How School,s Of Indoctrination Use Your T.V. To Continue Brainwashing You!

karmen40
Participant

*Sigh*
i say again. point me to my lies,link to them, -as i do with YOUR lies and collutions- show my lies, or it is YOU that is proven to be the LIAR

i say again. Stop mentioning me, and mis-tagging me in you posts. Stop telling lies about me

I wish no more too have interaction with you, as you are not a reasonable, sober, or sane man

ANYONE clicking dres activity will see that hateful and insulting comments…NOTHING is out of bounds, he insults, accuses peoples families, mothers, grandmothers in the most DISGUSITNG ways…. see how he speaks to masterplan & nems:
https://www.bestgore.com/members/hopingfornemesis/activity/420638/#acomment-420689
and this is a man of god?!!

YET – i tell dre “fuck you” ONCE, in 8 years [for good reason], and not only does @thedre hold this against me for ever and cry about it like a fucken damsel from a tower – but he accuses me of two more insults that i did NOT say… TELLING LIEs about me.

OH BUT WAITE! if you click dres activity thread.. YOU ARE SPYING ON HIM!.
Because Andre hasn never looked at anyone elses activity page…ist thatright andre?

…But at least you will have the last word, right? Which seems to make you think that all others are lying, and you have stunned everyone with truth, and won the debate. Just because you made the last comment.
AAND THIS, is the level of comunicative disfunction that we all have to deal with when comunicating with you. Its pointless.

Oh ps everybody, sorry about any spelling /grammar mistakes in this post.
APPARENTLY, if i should DARE to edit my mistakes out – this means that i have gotten “LOST IN *my* LIES AND HAVE TO RE-WRITE AFTER NOTICING”