Reply To: How School,s Of Indoctrination Use Your T.V. To Continue Brainwashing You!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health How School,s Of Indoctrination Use Your T.V. To Continue Brainwashing You! Reply To: How School,s Of Indoctrination Use Your T.V. To Continue Brainwashing You!

thedre
Participant

I Will Agree To Completely Stop Pouting @阿洛伊斯 or @Alois like A 9 Year-Old Little Sissy Girl,,,lol, if you would Please Agree To Join Me In Exploring This F-E Topic Together. 🙂

And I Say This Cause I Am Sick, & Tired of Fighting/Arguing with You All,,, *(My B G Family)* while i Continue Trying With All Of My Heart, & Soul To Simply Explain To You’s How These Theories That Were Started And Easily Faked In (Hollywood Studio’s) In, or around The 50,s & 60,s when The Stage Was Set For “The Now Proven” Fake Moon Landings, were nothing more than that Brother “Theories” but have been taught as fact in Schools for decades now.

And Then all of the ensuing Mars Bullshit, and C.G.I. Photo’s that followed, has/had NASA Giving-Us Nothing But Lies, and Photo’s in The Schoolbooks that we’ve looked at, and believed as kids as truthful, when all they did was rip us off (For The Now) Multiple Billions Of Dollars That all of our Countries has been paying for with our hard-earned Tax-Dollars That We Give Them.

And I Want You To Know @Alois That I Would Always Be Proud, And More Than Happy, To Answer (ANY Questions) whatsoever that you, and the others might have for Me Regarding How A Flat-Earth Model Works, and how when you really take A Deep, & Unbiased Dive/Look Into It (The F-E Subject) It Would At The Very Least, Start raising Suspicions, & Eyebrows, on some of NASA/RASA’s Claims As It Did For Myself Once I Had Completely/Fully Investigated it.