Reply To: PSEUDO-SCIENTIST,,, METAPHYSICISTS,,,& THEORIES VS. YESTERDAYS TRUE SCIENTISTS

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History PSEUDO-SCIENTIST,,, METAPHYSICISTS,,,& THEORIES VS. YESTERDAYS TRUE SCIENTISTS Reply To: PSEUDO-SCIENTIST,,, METAPHYSICISTS,,,& THEORIES VS. YESTERDAYS TRUE SCIENTISTS

thedre
Participant

@Emptysoul

Thank-You for being the first one to converse with me on this Forum Page empty as i love to have the ability to answer questions to the best of my knowledge whenever i can.

Firstly,,, Myself saying that because the balls on the pool table are round,,, The Table Itself Must Also Be Round, is something that i never thought about when i first Set-Out To Try Debunking The Flat-Earth Back Then, using My Telescope.

And Although my Telescope Is Only Worth (Half The Price Of What Yours Is Worth New),,, My Nikon P-840 Digital Zoom Camera which is One Step Below the P-900 Series, But (Was Tops At The Time) Showed, and Still Today Shows In More Detail What I Had Also Deemed To Be, And Look Like Round Planets, That Were Terra-Firma.

PLEASE EMPTY, (TAKE THE HALF HOUR REQUIRED) TO VIEW AL THE VIDEO’s BELOW,,, PLEASE MAN, THAT’s ALL I ASK BROTHER.

Here, Below Brother Is A Close-Up Of Mars

Here Below, & Again Is Yet Another Much Closer View Of Mars And It’s Rover.