Reply To: PSEUDO-SCIENTIST,,, METAPHYSICISTS,,,& THEORIES VS. YESTERDAYS TRUE SCIENTISTS

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History PSEUDO-SCIENTIST,,, METAPHYSICISTS,,,& THEORIES VS. YESTERDAYS TRUE SCIENTISTS Reply To: PSEUDO-SCIENTIST,,, METAPHYSICISTS,,,& THEORIES VS. YESTERDAYS TRUE SCIENTISTS

GNeveNL
Participant

@thedre

” even when i am being ridiculed,,, called names,,, degraded to the fullest by People Asking My If I Am Oke, (Meaning Am I Sick In The Head) i reply with A Joke, and brush it off but it does hurt.”

So there I have it… I treat you with respect, and you just throw me under the bus to Flattersville?
Its revealing to see that you are deploying some old jewry & backstabbery moves on me. Behavior that you always detest in such fiery rhetoric… You are willing to alienate each and every one here?

Just to please your only buddy that walks along with you on that desolate flat world.
But hey don’t walk to far! Or you might hit your head against that enormous glass dome.

I will not worry for you anymore, because you are beyond a rational thought process.
I have challenged you in the other topic. All i get in return is a:

“why don’t you go win a $10.000 prize”

….. No i don’t want to join that contest. I want a logical factual reply from you.
All you do is throw up a smokescreen, and scuttle away into the shadows.

Here you have some solid proof:

And i know what you are going to reply to me:
You cant trust that discovery channel shit… and jew shills and blaaaa blaaa blaaa

More smokescreens.

I will not discuss anything anymore with you.

You are and always will be a hateful sad sour and salty pancake.

Have a nice life Dre.